Sunday, April 26, 2020

Mystery Drawing Monday - April 27


Grab your pencil and paper and turn on your listening ears - it’s time for another Mystery Drawing! This one is super cute and will be fun for you to personalize with your own colorful details. Speaking of colorful, I am also reposting my “coloring tips” video and pictures below from last week in case you missed it. Scroll WAY DOWN to the bottom of the post to see my finished artwork from today’s lesson. PS - it’s not a desert if that pic came up in the preview :)

I miss you guys - thanks for drawing with me! I can’t wait to see how cute these look so send them my way. Teachers and parents- I have two sets of Mystery Drawings available in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop if you are interested.

Coloring Tips:






Here are some pics of my coloring and detail steps. Feel free to be creative here. Cute!


2 comments:

  1. I'll be virtuallu hosting small groups of 2nd graders every Friday for 30 minutes and I plan to do one of the mystery drawings from your wonderful packs! Hopefully, I won't be crying the whole time 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love this. I have been struggling with finding stuff for my elementary kids to do and this is so much fun. Thank you for posting this. What a fabulois idea!🤩

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!