Friday, September 19, 2014

"The Art Stack" Critique and TpT weekend sale!

I have been using several different reflection and critique sheets over the last few years with my 2-5'ers and this year I put one together featuring my favorite parts of each. I'm calling it The Art Stack. Self-reflection, peer reflection, and review of concepts, complete with cutesy illustration.





If you go to my Teachers Pay Teachers store this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, you can get this page plus lots of other classroom-tested resources for 20% off what is already free-to-just-a-few-bucks prices. I'd love for you to check it out. My kids love reflection day when they can pull these pages out of their portfolios and pair up! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Knights-Smartest-Artists

1 comment:

  1. I love your new TPT store! I picked this up last night for ideas... I made several different types last year for my classes and the ones that were the most popular were the ones similar to this that had pictures involved. I'm working on another one this weekend for my 3d, 4th and 5th's and this is a great inspiration for me! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!