Monday, January 19, 2015

A million views and a contest, too!

It's been an exciting 24 hours in my blog-land, with my page view ticker rolling over to 1,000,000 AND learning I had received a nomination for Art Ed Blog of the Year, elementary division.
Sharing our art room accomplishments with the world has brought a whole new dimension to my teaching over the last four years or so, and I am so appreciative of all the support from readers as well as the fantastic things I've learned from other blogging teachers. All of our students benefit.
Please consider taking a moment to visit all the inspiring blogs nominated and cast your vote for your favorites - you may vote once a day, for as many as you like. http://www.theartofed.com/2015/01/18/finalists-announced-and-voting-open-2014-art-ed-blog-of-the-year/
Thanks to The Art of Ed for including me again this year - I am very flattered and my kids will be super excited to hear the news!

6 comments:

  1. Hope, excellent stuff. You absolutely deserve the praise. And 1,000,000 views Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed surfing all the blogs listed! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT....Go Hope!! You make a difference at Dolvin

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!