Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dolvin artists in Youth Art Month show


Every year, our county has an art show featuring works by all the schools.  Here are the submissions from my classes this year.  I am very proud of their expressive and colorful pieces of art!

"Views of Mt. Fuji" by 2nd graders Jessica and Stevie, crayon and tempera

"Evergreen" collagraph prints by 3rd graders Onhwa, Jack, and Cora

mixed media "Starry Night" by 1st grader Lindsay

Gee's Bend style quilt -"Louder Crazy Quilt"- by 3rd grader Carrington

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful artwork.
    I love the "Evergreen" collograph prints.

    Bravo to your talented students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt and would buy it in a heartbeat to put in my house!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!