If you would like to participate in a swap with my 4th and 5th graders next year, let me know with a comment or an email to email@example.com.
There will be more specifics in the fall, but here's what I'm hoping for:
- I need about 10 different participating teachers who can submit 25 or 50 cards from your school - trying to keep it in sets of 25 this year, I went a little nuts last year organizing random numbers :P
- We would like to trade with a variety of grade levels.
- We are hoping to trade with as many different states and countries as possible - would love to trade again with last year's friends!
- Cards need to be complete and in the mail by the end of January to ensure all students get one on Valentine's Day.
- If you haven't done a trade before, the cards are handmade on 2.5 x 3.5" paper, and are labeled on the back with student name, school name, age/grade, city, state, country, date and title of art.
Hope to hear from you!
|a few ATC's I made for friends last year... so fun!|