Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mystery Drawing Monday! March 29, 2020

*Please CLICK HERE for the May 18 celebration edition* 

*Please CLICK HERE for the May 18 celebration edition*


Hi Smartest Artists! Just like we do in class, let's try a Mystery Drawing at home - all you need is a paper and pencil, then you can add color and details with any tools you like. Listen for the clues and let's get started!
Teachers and parents, I have two packs of Mystery Drawings available in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop - this one is in pack #2.

5 comments:

  1. Jordyn loved creating the "Birthday Frog"! Thanks so much for this great activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I bet the kids LOVE it!!! I am wondering if you would share with me how you create your videos? Do you have a stand
    for your phone? Or a special set up? Thanks for any help you can give me!
    Thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!