Sunday, July 31, 2016

Catching up, and a Best Year Ever sale

It's back to school for me this week! I love starting a new school year, even though it comes with the end of summer. I hope all of you have had the summer you wished for, whether adventurous and fun-filled or relaxing and restful.
Kicking things off is a big back-to-school sale at Teachers pay Teachers - I have uploaded lots of new materials for both the art teachers and elementary classroom teachers - I would love for you to check it out! Be sure to use the code BestYear for your best savings - Sale starts Monday morning: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Knights-Smartest-Artists


Our family's summer vacation was early in June, and it was a trip I've wanted to take my whole life -New York City! We did and saw all the big stuff, and I can't wait to go back and do more exploring. I will leave you with some of my favorite shots, and I'll be checking back in soon from the art room!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!