Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Celebrating YAM with a TpT sale!

March is Youth Art Month and I am throwing a 20% off sale for the next four days at Teachers pay Teachers - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Knights-Smartest-Artists
The sale begins on Thursday, March 5 and runs through Sunday, March 8.

New item alert! I know that many art classes, including mine, begin loom weaving in the spring, so I have cleaned up and updated my weaving handout and uploaded it to my online store. If you need a handout with a little weaving history, vocab, examples, discussion points, and sketching space, check it out! I have all my students keep this weaving handout with their cardboard looms in a large baggie from week to week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!