Tuesday, January 12, 2021

My ABC Arts book

Big day - the e-book is live! Just go to the link and select Format>Kindle if you want to have the digital copy for kids on the go. Although real books are my favorite, ebooks are a handy alternative. The paperbacks are pre-ordering now on Amazon and will be sold at other locations too starting 1/26.
You can also leave a review here and it will show up for the paperback AND the Kindle version. Thank you so much to all the folks who have offered to leave a review, offered support, or purchased your own copy! It means the world to me.
My ABC Arts Book is part of the STEAM baby series and teaches young readers about fine arts vocabulary, featuring a variety of visual and performing arts. https://amzn.to/37z2a2o







2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just bought your ebook and love it! However, the words are squished together on some pages and can't be read. I hope it's a quick fix. Just wanted to let you know. I took a screenshot of the words if you need to see how it looks on my end.
    Thanks so much!
    Emily Stuver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I will report it and hopefully it will be fixed.

      Delete

Comments are very appreciated - thanks for stopping by!